Wasatch Arts Center
December 6, 2014
1. Recital is held at South Hill Middle School, 13508 S. 4000 W. Riverton, UT. Please arrive 30 minutes before show time. Please enter main entrance. Guests remain in the lobby, one parent and the dancer should proceed to the backstage for check-in. Please know the name of your dancer’s class.
2. Please arrive in costume, with makeup and hair done. There is no room at the theater to change and make up your child. However, extra make-up, hairspray, etc., will be available for touch-ups. If your child is in more than one dance, have them arrive in their costume for their first dance.
3. Please label your dancer’s shoes and belongings. You may bring quiet toys/games, coloring books, and other amusements. No beverages except bottled water will be allowed. They will be having fun!
4. Once your dancer is checked in he/she will not be allowed to leave during the show.
5. Dancers will wait with their teacher in assigned dressing rooms or classrooms. Teachers/Staff members will help with costume changes.
6. Show A WILL NOT have an intermission. Show B will have one 5 minute intermission. Parents will not be allowed backstage during the show or intermission.
7. At the end of the show we invite one parent to come get your dancer at the dressing room. Children will not be released to the parents directly from the stage. Parents will not be allowed backstage during check out. Please respect our safety procedures! After you have checked out, your child will be released to you.
8. You may purchase flowers in the lobby before or after the show and during intermission. DVDs will also be available to order.
9. Your enjoyment and the student’s safety and happiness are our primary concerns. HAVE A WONDERFUL PERFORMANCE!