Dress Rehearsal Instructions
Wasatch Arts Center
Friday, December 5, 2014
- Dress Rehearsal is held at South Hill Middle School, 13508 S. 4000 W. Riverton, UT.
- Please arrive 15 minutes EARLY. Stage time is when we will be ON the stage. We usually run ON TIME. We are unable to wait or go back and re-rehearse a number if a dancer is late.
- Dancers should arrive in costume, with makeup and hair done.
- Plan on about 45 minutes for rehearsal from arrival to finish.
- Check in: There will be a table set up in the hallway with an assistant to direct you to the correct dressing room. Dancers check in or sign in at the dressing room.
- Dancers will wait with
their teacher and assistants in assigned dressing rooms until their stage
- Parents will not be allowed backstage during the dress rehearsal.
- At the end of their rehearsal time we invite one parent to come get your dancer at the dressing room.
- The dancer’s safety and happiness are our primary concerns. HAVE A WONDERFUL REHEARSAL!