Wasatch Arts Center
Christmas Recital 2016
Instructions for Dress Rehearsal
1. Dress Rehearsal is held at South Hill Middle School, 13508 S. 4000 W. Riverton, UT. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before stage time. Please enter main entrance. Parent and the dancer should proceed to the backstage for check-in. Please know the name of your dancer’s class. We typically run ON TIME. Please do not be late!
2. Please arrive in costume, with makeup on. If your child is in more than one dance please have them arrive in their costume for their first dance. We also recommend a nude leotard underneath costumes.
3. Once your dancer is Checked in he/she will wait with their teacher in the dressing room until they are called to the stage.
4. Parents can wait in the Auditorium. Parents will not be allowed backstage or in the dressing rooms.
5. Dancers will rehearse their dance a couple of times on stage and then return to their dressing rooms. Children will not be released to the parents directly from the stage. Please pick your dancer up at their dressing room. Dancers are dismissed at this point.
6. Your enjoyment, the student’s safety and happiness are our primary concerns. HAVE A WONDERFUL REHEARSAL!